Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- This ticket will give you entry to BFOP 22 and provide $400 credit to purchase workshops at the event. We do not guarantee access to any specific workshop or any individual instructor. As your mum said “you get what you get and you don’t get upset”. Tickets do not include accommodation, food and beverages, transport or any other costs associated with your glorious weekend away.
- We reserve the right to change the date, cancel the event or put the event online. In these cases we will offer a refund on the ticket price if you do not wish to attend the rescheduled / online event. We will not refund accommodation or other costs. Do not book accommodation until closer to the event date. There is plenty of accommodation in Bright during October!
- Many of the activities involve an element of risk. While we try to minimise the risk, we are outside, often in National Parks and often moving across rugged terrain sometimes in the dark. We also photography bicycles, skateboarders, motorbikes and fire eaters – all of which could hurt you. By participating in BFOP your recognize there is a risk of injury and your equipment may be damaged. You also agree not to hold the organizers liable.
- The Fun Police in Victorian Government will require us to abide by some fairly stringent Covid Safe practices. This MAY (does not currently) include only allowing double vaccinated participants to attend. We don’t have a political stance on vaccination but we will stick to the law. We are unable to refund tickets because you are not vaccinated if the requirements change (we don’t currently (29/07/22) have any information at all to suggest that they will change either, we are just covering ourselves).
- You are welcome to resell your ticket if you can’t attend. Matt and Nick organize this fesitval in their spare time and don’t have the bandwidth to refund or resell the ticket for you. Think of it as a concert ticket.
- Did we mention not booking accommodation until close to the event?
- There are always seven rules.