SINGLE PASS = 1 Person participating in the Festival on their log in.
DOUBLE PASS = 2 People participating in the festival together from a single log in (yes this works on an honesty system).
FAMILY PASS = The whole family participating in the festival together from a single log in (yes this also works on an honesty system).
BFOP “20.21 VARIANT” INFO
If Covid is a dick then the Delta Variant is Richard Richards. We’ve listened to your feedback about being reluctant to commit to a luxury escape to Bright for BFOP so we’re making some compromises. We are determined to create an EPIC festival that will cope with whatever tomf@ckery 2021 throws at us. We want certainty that we can run it rather than rolling updates. So we are delighted to announce BFOP the ‘20.21 Variant’! We are going to bring Bright to Melbourne and livestream it to the World.
With over 50 workshops planned across the BFOP weekend by some of Australia’s (and the world’s) best photographers, trainers and camera experts this festival will be one to remember. Our 2020 online festival entertained over 500 people and this year we’re going harder, stronger and more outrageous to bring much needed smiles, inspiration and creativity to the masses!
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BFOP TICKETS:
- This ticket gives you the right to attend the on-line components of BFOP 2021. It allows access to all online presentations/workshops including any recordings made of the sessions for a period of approx 6 months.
- The ticket is like a cinema or theatre ticket…it is non-refundable. You are welcome to resell it, but we won’t resell it for you.
- We work hard to get an amazing line-up of instructors for the festival but they are subject to change and their workshops are prone to change too
- You attend all BFOP live and online events entirely at your own risk.
- If Covid further messes with our plans we will simply adapt and change as always, these changes do not entitle you to a refund, by purchasing a ticket you understand we will always do our best to deliver an amazing time but it might look different to what you expect or what was advertised.
- BFOP is about creating a supportive, fun, informal environment for people to express their love of photography. Please be supportive, fun and informal! And be nice to each other AND the BFOP team
- There are always 7 rules.
- Joke… sometimes there are 8.